Saturday, July 11, 2015

The Third Shipment

Our third shipment has hit mailboxes, and items have been received, shared on social media, and loved!

Meet our superhero family, the featured purpose for the third shipment:


Again, we had a collection of items from all over the country, and I have loved building relationships with the founders of these companies!


Buy the Change

Kari reached out to share Buy the Change, and I loved what they were doing! They are working with women to empower them, give them a trade, and create products that people love! I knew I had to have the elephant wristlet in a box as soon as I saw it!

Cheeky Home

Cheeky is a line I purchase often at Target, and I was so excited to collaborate with them! For each package of Cheeky products purchased, they give a meal to someone right here in the United States. Eat. Drink. Think.

GoodWorks Coffee & Tea

Sam, the founder of GoodWorks,  is one of the first people I found when I started Purpose Box, and I knew I wanted to have Good Works in a box. They created a special blend of coffee and tea for our boxes, and each purchase empowers orphans with special needs through vocational training. Your mug matters. 

Hands Producing Hope

I had the most fabulous conversation with Rebecca several months ago about the work Hands Producing Hope is doing to pay a fair wage and create jobs for women. They use strive to help the whole woman through economic, educational, and spiritual means. When she told one of the artisans, Eneida, about Purpose Box she worked hard to ensure the coasters would be done in time to get them in your boxes. Isn't that cool?

Sugar & Spice Organics

Ashley told me about her mission with Sugar & Spice Organics, and I was sold. Their products are handcrafted, organic, and support RAINN, the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network. Let me just say that the minute I picked the scrubs up from the post office, my car smelled amazing, and the scent carried over to our living room in the packing and shipping process. Ahhhh...

-------------------------

Again, I thank you for being on this journey with me. I know I keep saying it, but I am truly grateful to everyone who has purchased a box, shared with a friend, or given me a word of encouragement. 

A few items to note: 
+ If you are wanting a box from the next shipment, do not wait to order. I had so many people tell me how disappointed they were they didn't get one. Even when we added boxes for the last shipment, they sold out in less than two days. Please shop accordingly. (Remember, email subscribers get first dibs. Sign up here.) 
+ Want to pass on a larger donation to the featured purpose? We have some new options for that. Head over to the shopping page to see how you can help off-set costs for our featured purpose. 
+ Be sure you're following along on Facebook and Instagram for giveaways, news, updates, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment